Click here to download a Quick Start Guide for employees who are already registered.
LOG-IN with your Username and Password
- Forgot your Username and/or Password?
- Call our HelpDesk at 1-866-242-8451 for assistance.
Choose your Course
- If you’ve been assigned a course it will have a Star next to the title and display in your My Courses List.
- Click on the Course Title or Start Course/Continue to begin.
- Click on "Lesson" to start.
- Click "Exam" when you've completed the lesson, passing score is 80%.
- Each course requires a completed "Evaluation" before you receive a Certificate of Completion.
- Be sure that all pop-up blockers are turned off.
Select courses from the Course Catalog
- Click "Search Courses" Icon.
- Click "Profession & State", "Professional Organization" or "Inservices".
- You can search by Keyword, or narrow your search by entering a Profession, State, Category or Accrediting Body.
- Choose CE courses by entering Profession and State or Professional Organization for credit for your license.
- Click on "Enroll" – only 1 step!
- You may select additional courses with or without a new search.
- You can click on the green My Courses Button on right side of page to go back to the My Courses page to start your course.
- Inservices do not satisfy any Continuing Education Credit and have item numbers that begin with "P".
Add your Professional License
- Click the "My Licenses" Icon.
- Select Profession and State or Professional Organization.
- Choose your license by highlighting under step 3, then click the "Add" button.
- Enter your license information: License Number, Expiration Date, Reminder Date and click "Save" button.
- You may enter multiple licenses.
To see your Certificate
- Click the "My Certificates" Icon.
- Certificate will be available after passing the Exam and completing the Evaluation.
- Select Non License Specific or your license from the drop down box.
- For CE certificates, your license information must be in My Licenses.
- You can view and print your certificates by clicking the icon in "Download Certificate" column.
To see how many Credit Hours you need
- Select the "My Licenses" Icon or License Requirements tab.
- For your license, click "View" in the "License Requirements" column.
- The number of hours needed for license, maximum on-line education hours and contact information for your licensing board are located here.
- Contact the Help Desk by phone at 1-866-242-8451 or email (9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. EST Daily).